Ayurvedic Massage in Trivandrum Kerala
Saatwika offers traditional Kerala Ayurvedic Massage in Trivandrum Centre. The Wellness boutique includes Wellness programmes like Ayurveda Massage in Kerala, Ayurvedic Rejuvenation programmes, Scientific Ayurvedic Treatment for diseases. Prior Appointment is needed for Our Speciality Ayurvedic Treatments in Trivandrum Centre.We also Provide Ayurvedic Massage in Trivandrum Centre.There are various types of rejuvenation, relaxation and therapeutic Kerala Ayurvedic Massage. For Ayurvedic Massage in Trivandrum, you need to a prior appointment for convenient slots.We provide only male to male and female to female services at our Ayurvedic Massage Centre in Trivandrum. Abhyanga or Kerala Ayurvedic Massage is the most seeking Ayurvedic Massage in Trivandrum.
Our Ayurvedic Wellness Programmes
Ayurvedic Oil Massage
Abhyanga is a traditional Kerala Ayurvedic Oil Massage performed in Ayurvedic Massage Centres in Trivandrum Kerala.
Duration 60 minutes & 90 minutes
In Shirodhara warm oil is poured into forehead in a narrow uninterrupted stream from a dhara pot filled with warm oil suitable for the condition.It gives a feeling of meditation and improves nervous system.
Duration 45 minutes to 60 minutes
Application of bodypack, face pack, and herbal scrubs prepared by Njavara, Sandal, Turmeric, Aloe vera and other organic herbal products.It adds beauty and improves the glow and complexion of the skin.
Duration 30 minutes to 90 minutes
Our Special Ayurvedic Combo Packages
The specially designed rejuvenation combo packages are a unique combination of Ayurvedic Massages, Shirodhara, Lepanam and other rejuvenation procedures. Ayurvedic Massage in Kerala is very useful for reducing pain and rejuvenating the body and mind.In our present-day life, many of them are facing stress and strain. Our specially designed Ayurvedic Massage helps you to get relief from stressful life. Our Day packages for Rejuvenation includes different types of Ayurvedic Massages and treatments.
Ayurvedic Signature Massage
Ayurvedic De Stress Retreat
Ayurvedic Rejuvenation Retreat
Ayurvedic Massage in Kerala
Ayurvedic Massage is a most popular ayurvedic wellness treatment. It is effectively used for achieving relaxation and as a form of natural therapy for various diseases also. Saatwika offers specialized Ayurvedic Massages. There are various types of Ayurvedic Massages. Normally Ayurvedic Massage Centres offer rejuvenation Ayurveda Massage and therapeutic Ayurveda Massage. Saatwika provides highly professional Ayurvedic Massage in Trivandrum Centre. ABHYANGA or KERALA AYURVEDIC BODY MASSAGE is a specialized whole body ayurvedic massage performed by a massage therapist using specific herbal oil selected according to the body type. In Kerala Ayurvedic Massage suitable oils can be selected according to the disease condition. Kerala Ayurvedic massage can be done as rejuvenation therapy also. In our Kerala Ayurvedic Massage Centre in Trivandrum, there are specially trained massage therapists and they are experts in scientific massage techniques including seven positions by making the patient lie on a Droni, a traditional Kerala Ayurvedic massage table. Abhyanga or Kerala Ayurvedic Massage is highly beneficial in various joint disorders, and for rejuvenation and cosmetic therapies.This Specialised Ayurvedic Massage brings about improved physical consistency, induces deep relaxation and is very beneficial for vigor and vitality. Oil application for a full body with different medicated oils as per the body condition. Abhyanga is good for remove muscle pain, muscle tone up, healthy skin, avoid fatigue and body relaxation. Saatwika Ayurvedic Treatment Centre features a well maintained ayurvedic massage center in Trivandrum. A full body Kerala ayurvedic massage package that we provide at Saatwika Ayurvedic Massage Centre in Trivandrum Kerala includes Head Massage,Foot Massage,Face Massage and Full body Massage.
10 Awsome Benefits Of Ayurvedic Massage
1.Beneficial to eyes: Proper Massage around the eyes and face, make eye beautiful and shining. A good massage increases the activity of vision. Helps to keep away blindness and diseases of eyes.
2. Nourishes the body: Massage takes the muscle strong and increases stamina, vitality, and virility. it also helps to eliminate the waste product like sweat, urine, stool etc.
3. Promotes longevity: The functions of vital organs and tissues can be improved and life span can be promoted through the practices of regular massage therapy.
4. Induces Proper Sleep: Physical and mental feeling of well being, nourishment, strength, sexual ability to perceive knowledge, depends upon proper sleep. Massage is a powerful agent, which induces Sund Sleep.
5. Makes Skin firm: By properly removing waste products from the body and providing nutrition Massage promotes sturdiness and strength of the skin.
6. Makes the Skin soft: Massage improves skin complexion and makes it shine and beautiful.
7.Increases Strenght of the Skin: Massage increases the resisting power against physical and mental pressure, stress and strain, agonies, sorrows and anxiety.
8. Increases Immunity of the Skin: Massage induces speedy recovery of wounds and fractures and also resists permanent debility or deformity after fractures and accidents.
9. Removes Fatigue: It helps to overcome fatigue due to routine work, mental stress, strain etc.
10. Regulates Vata: Prevents and corrects disorders by Vata or nervous disorders. Vata regulates all the sensory and motor functions of the nervous system and it also regulate the activities of pitta and Kapha.