Best Ayurvedic Massage in Trivandrum
Ayurvedic Massage and Wellness Programmes
Get the best and most authentic traditional Kerala Ayurvedic massage in Trivandrum.
Kerala Ayurvedic Massage
Kerala Ayurvedic Massage is one of the best ayurvedic treatment in Kerala. It is a healing process used for treating various diseases since ancient times. It is effectively used to relax and rejuvenate a person. Ayurvedic Massage is done according to the constitution, age, stage of the disease, aggravated doshas, status of Agni and ama. There are various types of rejuvenation, relaxation and therapeutic Kerala Ayurveda Massage in our Ayurvedic Wellness Spa.
Our Three Types of Ayurvedic Massages in Trivandrum Centre
We Make Sure We Serve
The Best Ayurvedic Massage Packages in Our Trivandrum Centre
Some of the Best Ayurvedic Massage in Trivandrum Centre.
Ayurvedic Oil Massage
Kerala Ayurvedic whole body Massage or Abhyanga
- Ayurvedic Massage
- Medicated Steam Bath
Shirodhara with luke warm oil and head massage
- Shirodhara with Pure Herbal Oil
- Head Massage
Herbal facepack and bodypack.100% Natural and Organic
- Face Massage
- Face pack
Signature Ayurvedic Massages in Trivandrum Centre
The wellness boutique of Saatwika Ayurveda packages various signature Ayurvedic massage in Trivandrum centre
Ayurvedic Signature Massage
Ayurvedic whole body oil massage with medicated steam bath
- Head Massage
- Foot Massage
- Medicated Steam
Ayurvedic Destress Retreat
60 minute abhyanga massage with shirodhara
- Abhyanga 60 mt
- Head Massage
90 minute signature massage with shirodhara
- Signature Massage 90 mt
More types of massages for you
Ayurvedic Massage for Beauty
We provide Ayurveda Massage which gives special care for organs.
Ayurvedic Massage in Kerala
Ayurvedic Massage is the most popular ayurvedic wellness treatment in Kerala.It is effectively used for achieving relaxation and as a form of natural therapy for various diseases also.
Saatwika offers specialized Ayurvedic Massages in Trivandrum Centre.
There are various types of Ayurvedic Massages.
Normally Ayurvedic Massage Centres offer rejuvenation Ayurveda Massage and therapeutic Ayurveda Massage.
We provide highly professional and Traditional Kerala Ayurvedic Massage in Trivandrum Centre.
Abhyanga or traditional Kerala Ayurvedic Massage is a specialized whole body ayurvedic massage performed by a massage therapist using specific herbal oil selected according to the body type.
In Kerala Ayurvedic Massage suitable oils can be selected according to the disease condition.
Kerala Ayurvedic massage can be done as rejuvenation therapy also.
In our Kerala Ayurvedic Massage Centre in Trivandrum, there are specially trained massage therapists and they are experts in scientific massage techniques including seven positions by making the patient lie on a Droni, a traditional Kerala Ayurvedic massage table.
Abhyanga or Kerala Ayurvedic Massage is highly beneficial in various joint disorders, and for rejuvenation and cosmetic therapies.
This Specialised Ayurvedic Massage brings about improved physical consistency, induces deep relaxation and is very beneficial for vigour and vitality.
Oil application for a whole body with different medicated oils per the body’s condition.
Abhyanga is good for removing muscle pain, muscle tone up, healthy skin, avoiding fatigue and body relaxation.
Saatwika Ayurvedic Treatment Centre features a well-maintained ayurvedic massage centre in Trivandrum.
A full-body Kerala ayurvedic massage package that we provide at Saatwika Ayurvedic Massage Centre in Trivandrum Kerala includes Head Massage, Foot Massage, Face Massage and Full Body Massage.
Therapeutical Massage for diseases
Saatwika Ayurvedic hospital in Trivandrum Offers therapy massage for various diseases
Ayurvedic massage for psoriasis
Ayurvedic Powder massage for Weight loss
10 awesome benefits of Ayurvedic Massage
- Beneficial to eyes: Proper Massage around the eyes and face, make the eye beautiful and shining. A good massage increases the activity of vision. Helps to keep away blindness and diseases of eyes.
- Nourishes the body: Massage takes muscle strength and increases stamina, vitality, and virility. it also helps to eliminate waste product like sweat, urine, stool etc.
- Promotes longevity: The functions of vital organs and tissues can be improved and life span can be promoted through the practices of regular massage therapy.
- Induces Proper Sleep: Physical and mental feeling of well-being, nourishment, strength, and sexual ability to perceive knowledge, depends upon proper sleep. Massage is a powerful agent, which induces Sund Sleep.
- Makes Skin firm: By properly removing waste products from the body and providing nutrition Massage promotes sturdiness and strength of the skin.
- Makes the Skin soft: Massage improves skin complexion and makes it shine and beautiful.
- Increases Strenght of the Skin: Massage increases the resisting power against physical and mental pressure, stress and strain, agonies, sorrows and anxiety.
- Increases Immunity of the Skin: Massage induces speedy recovery of wounds and fractures and also resists permanent debility or deformity after fractures and accidents.
- Removes Fatigue: It helps to overcome fatigue due to routine work, mental stress, strain etc.
- Regulates Vata: Prevents and corrects disorders by Vata or nervous disorders. Vata regulates all the sensory and motor functions of the nervous system and it also regulates the activities of pitta and Kapha.
Make An Enquiry
We Provide only male-to-male and female-to-female massages. Booking confirmation depends upon the slot availability.